RPG central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG central

A new and fun place to RP!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wars of the Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eon
Admin
Eon

Wars of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Wars of the Night   Wars of the Night Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:27 pm

(Based off of a fan fic on a different site. *Werewolf RPG*)

Allison

What had happened to me? I just all of a sudden blacked out right at my computer, then awoke in this forest. I looked around, why was I here? How did I get here? I got up, looking around. I walked around, weaving through the trees. I came to a clearing, it was dark. I looked up, clouds were blocking the moon. I shook my head. I was so confused. How on earth did I get here?
Then a rustling sound in the bushes behind me cut off my train of thought. I whipped around, backing up slowly as I saw the leaves shake in the bush. Then that was it. It all went so fast I could barely even see it. A dark gray, almost silver, beast with matted fur jumped out of the bush, its paws forward and its mouth open. I felt the pain of fangs sinking into my legs. I tried to run, but only fell over in attempt.
And that was it. I lied there on the ground, the beast had left and I could feel blood trickling down my leg. I thought that was it, I thought it was all over for me. But sadly, it wasn't.
I felt the bite start to ache worse then it already was. I opened my eyes, to see a white light around me. Was I dead? I looked up weakly, the clouds that were blocking the moon had vanished and a bright white light was now shining down onto me. I growled... wait... growled? Yes, growled. It was like the light was painful, more painful than the bite. I growled again, pushing myself up with new found strength.
I felt a pain in my arms and legs, making me fall back down. I looked at my arm, my vision started to blur. I got a massive headache and cried out in pain as my arms and legs ached even more. I gripped the grass, almost like it was like I had claws.
"What's happening to me?!" I growled again, nearly tearing the grass from its roots in the ground. I threw my head back and howled. I have no idea where it came from, it just escaped from my mouth.
I felt transformed, a completely new creature. I looked around, puffs of smoke coming out of my nostrils from the cold air. It was like I didn't have control of myself as I snarled at a rustling noise in the bushes. The same silverish beast busted out of the bushes again, landing in front of me. I stared into its eyes, and it stared into mine.
"Ryan?"
"Allison?"

(That basically describes how you will transform and whatnot.)

(You can be a Werewolf or a Vampire. Fill out this form for your character)

Name:
Appearance:
Bio:

Name: Allison
Morph: Werewolf
Appearance: Has brown hair and eyes. Usually wearing a blue shirt with gray/white pants and a gray/blue jacket.
Bio: Allison is the youngest in her family. She has and older brother and sister. She is kind and friendly, but has an unpredictable temper. Can become a very close friend.

Name: Ryan
Morph: Werewolf
Appearance: Has light brown hair that slightly covers his eyes. He has brown eyes and wears glasses. Usually wearing a jacket, white shirt and any pants really...
Bio: Has known Allison since kindergarten. They had to get separated at age 13 and hasn't seen her since.
Back to top Go down

Wars of the Night
Page 1 of 1