RPG central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG central

A new and fun place to RP!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The legend of Ika

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ika
Admin
ika

The legend of Ika - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:40 pm

I ran towards Spring Forest, sure that Taboo was there. I was in Falador, which was very close to Spring Forest.

Lucky me.
Back to top Go down
http://ika-the-dragolf.roflforum.net
Eon
Admin
Eon

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:03 pm

I looked at my army of fifty. "BRING BACK AS MANY GHOSTS OF MY FATHER'S SOLDIERS THAT YOU CAN!" I roared, they all broke off. This was going perfectly.
Back to top Go down
ika
Admin
ika

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:48 pm

The scent changed as I entered the forest. Now I knew he was here.
I howled for him and there was an alarming hiss as an answer. I walked towards the sounds and found him, a furry, black and red serval. He hissed playfully and tackled me.
"What brings ya here, Ika?"
"There's some trouble."
Taboo stood up, "what kind of trouble?"
"You know that one dragon...?"
"Eon?"
"Yeah..."
"Yes, what about her?"
"Well, she got really mad at me and ran away from. She's creating this really evil army to take the place of her father's and I really need your help." I said really quickly.
"...Wow..."
"Yeah so I need you to-."
"Gather up Cobra and the Nora wolves?"
"You still know their location?"
"The Nora wolves'?"
"Yeah."
"Of course. They're just through the Mountain's pass. And Cobra is somewhere around here."
"The Nora wolves would help much. How about Hartia's (Har-ty-uh) family up north? Think you could get them for me?"
"Sure."
I paused for a second then spoke, "what would our numbers be then, including me and you?"
"Um... Forty. Hartia's family would include her brother's family too."
"They've increased."
"Yes, they have. How many does Eon have?"
I choked on the words, "Over fifty..."
"Wah?! Already?!"
"I told you she was fast. In more ways than one."
We burst into laughter after that last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin
Eon

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:25 pm

My soldiers had brought back at least twenty ghosts. I successfully revived them, they all agreed to serve me. I nodded at my army of seventy, but I needed more than just apes. I then sent my strongest soldiers out to the mountains to find the souls of dragon soldiers who served my father. They went. I stared out at the land beyond, it would soon be mine.
Back to top Go down
ika
Admin
ika

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:42 pm

Taboo yelled a battle cry, loud enough that Cobra could hear.
"I told Cobra to gather them up. He'll be back soon, he has trained in speed. An excellent soldier he is. Cobra can take out ten of 'em at a time easily."
"Impressive."
"Very."
"Who else is there?"
He paused to think, "I'm not sure."

Hours later...

"Taboo! Taboo!" Cobra came yelling. He had eight wolves behind him, each had special markings.
"Cobra! You've returned!" Taboo replied.
"Ika? Is that really you?"
"Of ... course. Wow, you look so... different..."
"Same for you."
"Really?"
"Oh yeah."
"Wow, I never noticed."
"Yup, your fur seems darker and you now have two sca-."
"Enough discussing, we need to gather up more comrades," one Nora wolf grumbled.
"How many does the beast have?" another one said.
I cringed at what he had called my Eon. "Around fifty..."
They all growled with distaste.
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin
Eon

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:44 pm

My soldiers returned with at least twenty dragon souls. I smiled deviously at them, quickly reviving them and putting them to work. I sent them out to find more monsters that served my bloodline before, and sent out another group to search for things we might need, like crystals.
Back to top Go down
ika
Admin
ika

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:42 pm

I took flight and saw Eon gathering soldiers in the distance.
"Dammit, I wish she would slow down! Taboo, do the Nora wolves know anyone?"
"Of course we do," answered a female Nora wolf.
"Each of you," I said. "Gather up every single person you know who is willing to fight and die against the Dark Master's forc-, er, Eon's forces..."
"Hee!" They said together, meaning "yes". They took off running into the mountains.
"Very obedient, hm?" Cobra said.
"Sure..." Taboo sighed.
"What, what is it, Taboo?"
"Uh, nothing. I was just, I... Um well... I just can't stand that smell, it's extremely disgusting. Irritating, bleh..."
"And you're extremely dull and annoying.
Taboo coughed out the words, "Rude."
"Hey I'm just saying!"
"Sure, sure Cobra."
"GUYS! WE NEED TO GATHER UP MORE PEOPLE!" I screamed at them.
"Right!" They said together.
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin
Eon

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:53 pm

I growled, I sensed Ika was forming an army of his own. I roared to my soldiers. "All of you, go out and bring back anyone you find, ANYONE! Whether they want to or no! NOW GO!" I snarled at them. I needed to make my army strong, bigger than Ika's.
Back to top Go down
ika
Admin
ika

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:02 pm

"Oh! She sounds angry! THE BEAST has returned!"
I growled and bit Taboo, flipping him over onto a rock. "Don't call her that!"
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin
Eon

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:06 pm

I knew someone had insulted me somewhere. I felt darkness and rage flaring up deep inside of me. I snarled, they'd regret it once I killed them all.
Back to top Go down
ika
Admin
ika

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:13 pm

Twenty-four hours later...

"Taboo! We've returned!"
The Nora wolves were back, finally. They brought nearly fifty comrades.
"Ninety!? We have ninety now?!" Taboo was shocked, as was everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin
Eon

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:15 pm

One of my groups was returning. They were all dragging some kind of creature, one of them was even a dragon. I grinned as the threw them to the ground before me. "Good, good." I said as I flew down silently, landing before the helpless creatures. "Now you serve me." I growled at them. The wolf they brought back snarled, leaping at me. But I didn't flinch. I just sat there, my icy blue eyes burning into his soul. (Her eyes changed when she became evil) The next instant I leaped at him, grabbing his neck in my fangs and flinging him to a wall all while in mid-air. He smashed into the stone wall, falling back to the ground. I looked back at the others. "Anyone else?" The all backed away in fear. "Good."
Back to top Go down
ika
Admin
ika

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:46 pm

"We will attack now," I growled through my fangs.
"Tay!" They said together, meaning "Aye!"
"The Nora wolves, come with me! Taboo, you control the wolves from Koga, Cobra from Ikju! Those with me, we fight from the left side, Taboo the right side, and Cobra... You come in as reinforcements!"
"Do not forget us! I am Huto from Loka! I have an army of well over seventy!"
"Wow." Taboo said, shocked.
"Aye, Huto you attack as reinforcements."
"Hell no! I will attack from front!"
"It's too dangerous!"
"But it will help!"
"Gr... fine."

"Alright everyone, let's GO!" With that, we all ran off towards Eon's army.
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin
Eon

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:55 pm

I was completely unaware of what was coming. Another of my patrols had some back, and I had successfully turned them into evil soldiers which served me, even the wolf that attacked me. My other groups had yet to return, but I could wait.
Back to top Go down
ika
Admin
ika

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Hotu arrived first. He screamed a battle cry and grabbed a soldier, throwing it onto the ground. His comrades followed. Our group was next, then Taboo's. They were outnumbered.
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin
Eon

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:01 pm

My eyes widened as I was attacked. But quickly clenched my fangs, ready for battle. My other groups would be coming back soon, then we'd win. I snarled, grabbing a wolf's neck in my jaws, blood dripping to the ground. The taste of blood filled my mouth and that feeling returned. My blood lust increased and I snarled, flinging the wolf away. Blood dripped from my muzzle, I needed more. I looked for Ika, his would be the best of all.
Back to top Go down
ika
Admin
ika

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:02 pm

I charged forward, knowing Eon would be attacking me soon. I attacked a demonic wolf soldier, and quickly killed it. Ha.
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin
Eon

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:20 pm

I was ambushed on all sides, but quickly leaped up into the air, dodging them all at the last second. I spread my wings, scanning the battle below. I then saw another group in the distance. I grinned and flew towards them, unnoticed.

I landed by them, they immediately stopped before me, creatures grasped in all of their paws. "Good." I said. "Throw them before me." They did so, and I glowed black. They all turned into my minions, having the same color scheme as the others. I nodded. "Go, we're being attacked." I ordered. They ran off.
Back to top Go down
ika
Admin
ika

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:39 am

I looked behind me, another group coming after ours. We were screwed.
Nothing could amount to how much I wanted to tell Eon I'm sorry. I didn't know what I had become. Fighting? Is this what it had come to? Killing others needlessly?! I was disappointed in myself. But now that I had started this battle, could I end the war? I 'looked' at my comrades. I treated them like trash, throwing they're lives away without care. I just wanted to win. I was completely ashamed of myself.
I sat there, bowing my head, not caring if someone tried to kill me, because I deserved it. I had become a monster, and nothing could change how Eon felt about me, nothing could change the evil being I had become, nothing could change my undying love for her.
And so I concluded that I would retreat. Too many lives were lost, and I couldn't let my friends die. I order everyone to fall back.
Back to top Go down
ika
Admin
ika

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 2:19 pm

And then, I put my long penis into Eon's scaly booty.
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin
Eon

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 2:28 pm

I moaned loudly and orgasmed so hard that my spasming muscles cut Ika's dick clean off.
Back to top Go down
ika
Admin
ika

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 2:30 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin
Eon

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 2:30 pm

"Fuck me daddy." Eon whimpered.
Back to top Go down
ika
Admin
ika

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 2:31 pm

And so, with nothing but the testicles left, Ika fucked Eon the best that he could.
Back to top Go down
Eon
Admin
Eon

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 2:31 pm

daddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The legend of Ika
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG central :: Wolf/Dragolf/Dragon RPG's-
Jump to: