RPG central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG central

A new and fun place to RP!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The legend of Ika

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
ika
Admin
ika

The legend of Ika - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The legend of Ika   The legend of Ika - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 2:33 pm

He eases back with exquisite slowness. And he closes his eyes and groans, and thrusts into me again. I cry out a second time, and he stills.

"More?" he whispers, his voice raw.

"Yes," I breathe. He does it once more, and stills again.

I groan. My body accepting him... Oh, I want this.

"Again?" he breathes.

"Yes." It's a plea.

And he moves, but this time he doesn't stop. He shifts onto his elbows so I can feel his weight on me, holding me down. He moves slowly at first, easing himself in and out of me. And as I grow accustomed to the alien feeling, my hips move tentatively to meet his.

He speeds up. I moan, and he pounds on, picking up speed, merciless, a relentless rhythm, and I keep up, meeting his thrusts. He grasps my head between his hands and kisses me hard, his teeth pulling at my lower lip again. He shifts slightly, and I can feel something building deep inside me, like before. I start to stiffen as he thrusts on and on. My body quivers, bows, a sheen of sweat gathers over me . Oh my... I didn't know it would feel like this... didn't know it could feel as good as this. My thoughts are scattering... there's only sensation... only him... only me... oh please... I stiffen.

AND THEN I CUM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JOHN CENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
http://ika-the-dragolf.roflforum.net

The legend of Ika
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG central :: Wolf/Dragolf/Dragon RPG's-
Jump to: